Saturday, August 28, 2010

How do you plan to practice this year?

I've been lurking on the How To Practice website for a long time. Now Mike Saville has announced: It's here! The Complete Beginners Guide To Practice! 
 
 Go to the website link to find out how you can download a free copy. This guide is for anyone who plays (and practices!) the piano; students, parents, and teachers. I'm loving what I see here. More updates after I read the guide a little more.I've already talked to a few parents who are concerned that their students start practicing right this year. So I'm resurrecting a handout I did about 5 years ago and will post about this handout How To Begin A New Piece and How To Practice Every Day! in the near future. Stay tuned. Happy Practicing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for giving our site a mention. I notice that you've got some interesting posts on practice here. I'll be sure to include you when I do my next links round up :).

    ReplyDelete