Saturday, June 27, 2009

Curtain Rod

Who knew that a shower tension curtain rod could be so useful? I've got to give credit for this idea to a Suzuki teacher in Baltimore, Maryland. She posted pictures of her students using the tension rod here but I just noticed a few days ago that the picture links aren't working, so I've included a before and after picture of my own. My 6 year old student, who has had about 8 lessons is really excited every week about what she can play, but finds holding her hands in the proper position difficult. Notice the 'before' and 'after' - a complete transformation! My student is playing out of the Phonics 4 Piano - Pianimals series, learning how to coordinate finger number with letter name. The series is published by Marie Price and Flo Arnold and sold through their website.









AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment